Have you guys watched Oscars? My favorite part of the award season is Red carpet fashion. Here are my picks that could easily be used for beach wedding here in Destin or Panama City Beach.
For more beach look inspiration visit our beach wedding Pinterest Boards,
I am addicted to lip balms. Till recently I have been using Victoria Secret’s Minty Lip Balm. But lately I have been on a health kick (trying to switch to more natural products) and tried Burt’s Bee products. I can honestly say Burts Beeswax lip balms are THE Best! Currently I am using Vitamin E and Pepermint one and I absolutely love it! Its super moisturizing and smells amazing (reminds me of Blistex)! And to top it off its 100% natural goodness (shea butter, Fruit Seed Oils and Peppermint oil).
I also tried Burt’s Beeswax Tinted Lip Shimmer and again I am in love! There are tons of shades to choose from and they taste, feel and look great! So far I tried: Champagne (my fav!), Strawberry and Guava.
So, if you want smooth and lustrous lips for your wedding I would definitely recommend giving Burt’s Beeswax balms a try.
Get it girl!
What girl doesn’t love to shop? Especially when it is for the person they love the most in this world. Men, however, tend to be harder to shop for. So key into his personality and give him something more meaningful. Remember this gift is something you want them to cherish the rest of their lives.
Here are a few ideas:
On a Budget
- Bottle of your favorite wine
- Customized calendar with pictures of the two of you
- Mixed CD of your favorite songs and a love note
- Money clip
- Photo frame
- Monogrammed golf balls
- Hand etched beer mugs
- Romantic Love note
- Custom Socks
- Custom guitar pick
- Personalized collar stays
- A new watch
- Gift basket of all his favorite things
- New leather wallet, monogramed
- Something to use on your honeymoon, like brand name sunglasses or fun outdoor equipment
- Digital camera
- Flat-screen TV
- GPS system
- iPod or MP3 player
- Video game system
For more inspiration visit our Destin Beach Wedding Pinteret Boards
Many couples follow in tradition and exchange gifts prior to the wedding. You can also exchange them by way of carrier on the actual day, at the rehearsal dinner, or after the ceremony has taken place. It’s really up to you.
Finding a gift for the bride can either be really fun and exciting or it can be daunting. Some brides are happy just to be sharing the rest of her life with her new groom, while others send out subtle hints of what she wants. Key in on her tune! Here are a few ideas fo r the stumped:
- A book of poetry, highlighted with some phrases you feel relate to your relationship
- A greeting card with loving words of how you feel to getting married
- A handwritten note about how you can’t wait to have her for your wife
- A self-written poem
- A photo frame with a favorite picture of the two of you
- A single long stem red rose proclaiming your love
Traditional to the Wedding Day
- A dozen red roses
- A string of pearls
- Diamond or pearl earrings
- Jewelry box and an all-important item for her to wear on your wedding day
Fun and Adventurous
- An expensive name brand purse you know she wants but wouldn’t buy for herself
- Something to use on the honeymoon, like snorkeling gear or a beach bag with flip flops, a soft new beach towel, and a book you know she’s been wanting
The limitless budget
- A full set of matching jewelry
- A special collectible that reminds you of the two of you and your relationship
- Cruise tickets booked for a future vacation for the two of you
Serenity package has been one of our most popular packages for the last few years. This beach wedding package has everything you will need for your Destin or Panama City beach wedding ceremony. It is elegant and chic. But in 2013 we created Legacy Package and it quickly has been taking a spot light away from serenity package. The new curtain style arbor, tall shepherd hooks and vases filled with pure white hydrangeas with turoise Emerald Coast waters in the background create pure perfection. Turquoise, beige and coral dominated the beach color palette choices for 2013.
Here are the most popular Destin and Panama City Beach Wedding packages and colors:
Mayya’s Beach Trend Reports are back! Ahh, what a season we had in 2013. It was busy, fulfilling, and just plain awesome! When I was looking over the gorgeous pictures from 2013 weddings, the idea of doing 10 Favorites was born. We are so lucky to work with the most stylish, creative and trendy brides. So today Mayya’s Fashion Report brings you Princess Wedding Staff’s 10 Favorite Bridal Bouquets from 2013.
Mayya’s Trend note:
- Blooms: Lush peonies, garden roses, orchids and carnations all seemed to dominate bridal bouquets in 2013
- Colors: Blush Pink (yay!), pure white, and green were classic choice for beach weddings
- Bling it: Vintage dazzles, jewels, pearls, and crystals made a striking statement in 2013 floral designs
- Sentimental value: lockets or piece of jewelry with special meaning to bride, added personal touch to beach ceremony
Princess Wedding Co was born on December 2003. Since then our brand has grown and changed tremendously. I started this company as a small project in Oklahoma City. Then in 2005 from planning city weddings we moved to Panama City Beach, Florida and began creating chic and elegant beach weddings. We started with one employee, now we work with 4 wonderful ladies and a great group of hand picked vendors. Those people are my lifesavers and are directly responsible for Princess Wedding Co success.
I honestly can’t believe it’s been 10 years! Unbelievable! Here is a toast to the next ten years!
To celebrate 10 year birthday of Princess Wedding Co we would like to offer $200 off all of our packages (any day or time of the week in 2014) that are booked before January 15th. Hurry, we can not wait to work with you in 2014! Lets create beautiful and unforgettable event together!
We want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
I love Thanksgiving, not only because you get to cook (which I love!) and eat awesome food, but because this day marks the beginning of Holiday Season. We can start decorating for Christmas, which I secretly started 2 week ago, and because everybody around becomes more cheerful, joyful and just all around nicer. So cheers to a great Holiday Season, much needed family time and some absolutely delicious food.
Glitter! Feathers! Diamonds! Gold! Make the statement anyway you can!
Beach Wedding Ceremony Style: Glamour bride is confident and loves everything luxurious, so Legacy Package is a winner for this bride. White chiffon on our bamboo arbor, peonies with dangling Swarovski Crystals will add that perfect sparkle. Ceremony feels decidedly distinguished with live violin or harp music trickling in. Your guests will feel like they have been transported to another universe that is full of glamor, opulence and charm.
Color Palette: White with touch of gold, pink, champagne, red or royal blue.
Hair: Find a cute feather accessory for your hair. The bigger the diamonds in your jewelry, the better! Big sparkly stud earrings, or shiny bangles are great!
Shoes: for shoes, go for sexy glitzy heel. Maybe even try find some shoes with many diamonds glued to them. The more the better with this style!
Fro more inspiration visit our Pinterest Boards
Stay glam and happy planning,