Our beach wedding team has been working hard on updating our Destin and Panama City Becah wedding packages. Every year we tweak our packages to make sure we keep up with wedding trends and styles. Our goal is to offer our brides fresh stylish decorations, but still keep them clean, classic and beautiful. So based on recent reviews, inspirations and requests we came up with gorgeous new package that is chic, rustic, and classic at the same time. I can not wait to share our new addition with you all!
Let us know what you all think!
Meghan and Jeffrey got married in Panama City Beach, Florida. Here are few pictures from their stunning wedding:
Panama City Beach Wedding Location: Public Beach Access
Panama City Beach Wedding Package: Legacy with white chair sashes, white rose petals and flowers
Time of Ceremony: 6 pm in May
Panama City Beach Wedding Coordinator: Annely Allise, Princess Wedding Co
Panama City Beach Wedding Photographer: Ivana Lane, Bana’s Photography
Bailey and Just got married in front of private beach house in Miramar Beach, Florida. Bailey chose one of our favorite Destin Beach Wedding packages “Legacy”. Their wedding was gorgeous and I absolutely love Bailey’s wedding dress!
Welcome to their wedding:
Wedding Location: Private Beach house in Miramar Beach, Florida
Miramar Beach Wedding Package: Serenity with Aqua chair sashes, hot pink rose petals and white flowers
Time of Ceremony: 5:30 pm
Miramar Beach Wedding Coordinator: Annely Allise, Princess Wedding Co
Miramar Beach Wedding Photographer: Mayya Dolis, Princess Wedding Co
Wedding Officiate: Walter Spraggins
I am addicted to lip balms. Till recently I have been using Victoria Secret’s Minty Lip Balm. But lately I have been on a health kick (trying to switch to more natural products) and tried Burt’s Bee products. I can honestly say Burts Beeswax lip balms are THE Best! Currently I am using Vitamin E and Pepermint one and I absolutely love it! Its super moisturizing and smells amazing (reminds me of Blistex)! And to top it off its 100% natural goodness (shea butter, Fruit Seed Oils and Peppermint oil).
I also tried Burt’s Beeswax Tinted Lip Shimmer and again I am in love! There are tons of shades to choose from and they taste, feel and look great! So far I tried: Champagne (my fav!), Strawberry and Guava.
So, if you want smooth and lustrous lips for your wedding I would definitely recommend giving Burt’s Beeswax balms a try.
Get it girl!
What girl doesn’t love to shop? Especially when it is for the person they love the most in this world. Men, however, tend to be harder to shop for. So key into his personality and give him something more meaningful. Remember this gift is something you want them to cherish the rest of their lives.
Here are a few ideas:
On a Budget
- Bottle of your favorite wine
- Customized calendar with pictures of the two of you
- Mixed CD of your favorite songs and a love note
- Money clip
- Photo frame
- Monogrammed golf balls
- Hand etched beer mugs
- Romantic Love note
- Custom Socks
- Custom guitar pick
- Personalized collar stays
- A new watch
- Gift basket of all his favorite things
- New leather wallet, monogramed
- Something to use on your honeymoon, like brand name sunglasses or fun outdoor equipment
- Digital camera
- Flat-screen TV
- GPS system
- iPod or MP3 player
- Video game system
For more inspiration visit our Destin Beach Wedding Pinteret Boards
Last updated: November 26, 2014 at 22:19 pm
Many couples follow in tradition and exchange gifts prior to the wedding. You can also exchange them by way of carrier on the actual day, at the rehearsal dinner, or after the ceremony has taken place. It’s really up to you.
Finding a gift for the bride can either be really fun and exciting or it can be daunting. Some brides are happy just to be sharing the rest of her life with her new groom, while others send out subtle hints of what she wants. Key in on her tune! Here are a few ideas fo r the stumped:
- A book of poetry, highlighted with some phrases you feel relate to your relationship
- A greeting card with loving words of how you feel to getting married
- A handwritten note about how you can’t wait to have her for your wife
- A self-written poem
- A photo frame with a favorite picture of the two of you
- A single long stem red rose proclaiming your love
Traditional to the Wedding Day
- A dozen red roses
- A string of pearls
- Diamond or pearl earrings
- Jewelry box and an all-important item for her to wear on your wedding day
Fun and Adventurous
- An expensive name brand purse you know she wants but wouldn’t buy for herself
- Something to use on the honeymoon, like snorkeling gear or a beach bag with flip flops, a soft new beach towel, and a book you know she’s been wanting
The limitless budget
- A full set of matching jewelry
- A special collectible that reminds you of the two of you and your relationship
- Cruise tickets booked for a future vacation for the two of you
Last updated: November 26, 2014 at 20:14 pm
Glitter! Feathers! Diamonds! Gold! Make the statement anyway you can!
Destin Beach Wedding Ceremony Style: Glamour bride is confident and loves everything luxurious, so Legacy Package is a winner for this bride. White chiffon on our bamboo arbor, peonies with dangling Swarovski Crystals will add that perfect sparkle. Ceremony feels decidedly distinguished with live violin or harp music trickling in. Your guests will feel like they have been transported to another universe that is full of glamor, opulence and charm.
Color Palette: White with touch of gold, pink, champagne, red or royal blue.
Hair: Find a cute feather accessory for your hair. The bigger the diamonds in your jewelry, the better! Big sparkly stud earrings, or shiny bangles are great!
Shoes: for shoes, go for sexy glitzy heel. Maybe even try find some shoes with many diamonds glued to them. The more the better with this style!
Fro more inspiration visit our Pinterest Boards
Stay glam and happy planning your Destin or Jacksonville beach wedding,
Last updated: November 26, 2014 at 22:58 pm
Looking for a great hairstyle to try for your beach wedding? Celebrities are coming out in waves sporting the chignon! Its perfect for breezy beach weddings in Destin and Panama City Beach, Florida.
The chignon is such an elegant, but soft hairstyle. You can easily accessorize it by adding flowers or jeweled pins. You can even twist some cute braids into it also.
(source of pictures here)
It is a hairstyle that can fit everyone’s personality. I absolutely love it!
For more hair style inspiration visit our Pinterest Board HERE
Have a great rest of the week and Happy Planning!
Last updated: November 26, 2014 at 21:56 pm
You made a decision to have destination wedding. The date is set and so the planning begins. Do all of the options overwhelm you? Does it consume most of your free time? Does Pinterest make it any easier to make a decision? Planning a wedding miles and miles away is quite a task. Well worry no more. After careful consideration and meticulous planning we came up with the solution!
Drum Roll Please……
I am happy to announce our All Inclusive Reception Package! This package will include everything you need for your reception: gorgeous and classic decorations, yummy food, elegant event space, photographer and much more. Basically if you book our ceremony and reception packages together, your planning is done. Its that easy. We will do it all! Plus your ceremony and reception will be at one place so no traveling necessary. How cool is that!
What is included:
- Use of event space at one of our Preferred Beach Resorts (3 resorts to choose from)
- 5 Tables with white linen and table runner of your color choice
- Chairs with white covers and silk sashes of your color choice
- 5 Princess Wedding Signature centerpieces (seashell, orchid, or crystal theme)
- Reception Decor set up and clean up
- Coordinator to oversee set up and clean up
- 1 Hour of Professional Photography of reception
- Food Menu: Mouthwatering Dinner Buffet
- Choice of: Grilled Chicken Breast, Roast Beef or Pork Tenderloin
- Choice of Side Dish: Mashed Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, or Au Gratin Potatoes
- Choice of Vegetable: Green Beans, Corn, Mixed Veggies, Broccoli, Cole Slaw, Ceasar or Garden Salad
- Bread Rolls
- Punch, Tea and Water
For now we will only offer it in Panama City Beach, Florida.